Antelope Hills Golf Course
Welcome to Antelope Hills Golf Course, a golfer’s paradise nestled in the scenic Prescott, Arizona area. With two stunning 18-hole championship courses, we offer an unforgettable golfing experience for players of all skill levels. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner taking your first swing, Antelope Hills is the perfect destination for an enjoyable round of golf.
Address: 1 Perkins Drive, Prescott Arizona 86301
Phone: +1 928-776-7888
Mentions in the Media:
Antelope Hills Golf Course has received accolades and recognition from various media outlets, solidifying its reputation as a premier golfing destination. Here are a few notable mentions:
- Golf Digest – Ranked among the “Top Courses in Arizona” – www.golfdigest.com
- Arizona Golf Association – Awarded “Best Course Design and Maintenance” – www.azgolfassociation.com
These accolades highlight the exceptional quality and reputation of Antelope Hills Golf Course, making it a destination that golfers across the country cannot afford to miss.
Food & Beverage
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we believe that great golfing experiences should be complemented by exceptional dining options. Our on-site restaurant, The Fairway Grill, offers a delightful culinary journey for golfers and visitors alike.
The Fairway Grill showcases a diverse menu, carefully crafted to satisfy your cravings after a rewarding round of golf. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty burger, a refreshing salad, or a delectable steak, our skilled chefs will tantalize your taste buds with their culinary expertise.
We take pride in using only the freshest ingredients, ensuring that every bite is bursting with flavor. Indulge in our handcrafted sandwiches, accompanied by perfectly seasoned fries, or treat yourself to our chef’s signature pasta dish, expertly prepared to your liking.
For those seeking a lighter option, our menu features a variety of fresh salads made with locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy the crispness of garden-fresh vegetables, complemented by our homemade dressings that add an extra layer of zest to your meal.
No great meal is complete without a refreshing beverage, and The Fairway Grill has you covered. Choose from an array of ice-cold beers, handpicked wines, or quench your thirst with our selection of non-alcoholic beverages.
Our restaurant’s inviting ambiance, combined with picturesque views of the golf course, creates the perfect setting to relax and relish your dining experience. Whether you prefer to unwind indoors or soak up the sunshine on our outdoor patio, The Fairway Grill offers a welcoming atmosphere for all.
So, after a fantastic day on the greens, join us at The Fairway Grill to satisfy your hunger and enjoy exceptional dining that perfectly complements your golfing adventure.
Antelope Hills Golf Course takes pride in providing golfers with everything they need to elevate their game to the next level. Our well-stocked Pro Shop offers a wide range of golfing essentials, ensuring that you have the right equipment, apparel, and accessories to enhance your performance and style on the course.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is always ready to assist you in finding the perfect gear to suit your needs. Whether you’re a seasoned golfer looking for the latest cutting-edge technology or a beginner seeking guidance on selecting your first set of clubs, our experts will provide personalized recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
Explore our extensive collection of golf clubs from renowned brands, designed to optimize your swing and maximize your distance. From drivers and irons to putters and wedges, we offer a diverse selection to cater to every player’s unique preferences and playing style.
In addition to clubs, our Pro Shop also features a variety of golf balls, gloves, and apparel to ensure you look and feel your best on the course. Discover a range of stylish clothing options, including golf shirts, pants, hats, and shoes, crafted from high-quality materials to provide comfort and performance in any weather condition.
Furthermore, our Pro Shop carries a comprehensive range of accessories to enhance your overall golfing experience. From golf bags and carts to rangefinders and practice aids, we have everything you need to optimize your game and enjoy your time on the course.
Not only do we offer an extensive selection of golfing merchandise, but we also take pride in providing competitive pricing, ensuring that you receive excellent value for your investment. We believe that every golfer deserves access to top-quality equipment without breaking the bank.
Visit our Pro Shop at Antelope Hills Golf Course and equip yourself with the tools necessary to elevate your game. Our dedicated team is committed to helping you find the perfect gear and ensuring that your golfing experience is both enjoyable and successful.
Course Rating & Slope
Antelope Hills Golf Course boasts two remarkable championship courses, each with its own unique character and challenges. To provide golfers with a fair assessment of the difficulty level of our courses, we utilize the Course Rating and Slope system, which offers valuable insights into the playing conditions and helps you choose the right course for your skill level.
The Course Rating is a numerical value that represents the average score a scratch golfer would be expected to achieve on a particular course. It takes into account various factors, such as hole length, obstacles, and overall difficulty. A lower Course Rating indicates an easier course, while a higher rating suggests a more challenging layout.
The Slope Rating, on the other hand, measures the relative difficulty of a course for non-scratch golfers. It provides an indication of how much more challenging the course is for players with higher handicaps. The Slope Rating ranges from 55 to 155, with 113 being the standard value. A higher Slope Rating implies a more demanding course for less skilled players.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, our South Course has a Course Rating of 71.8 and a Slope Rating of 126, offering a balanced challenge suitable for golfers of various skill levels. The South Course showcases meticulously manicured fairways, strategically placed bunkers, and undulating greens, providing an exhilarating and enjoyable golfing experience.
For those seeking a slightly more demanding test of skill, our North Course boasts a Course Rating of 73.1 and a Slope Rating of 131. With its scenic beauty, challenging water hazards, and well-designed layout, the North Course presents an exciting and rewarding challenge for avid golfers.
Remember, the Course Rating and Slope are valuable tools to help you select the course that best matches your abilities and ensures an enjoyable round of golf. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a novice golfer, Antelope Hills Golf Course offers the perfect blend of challenge and playability.
Par & Yardage
Antelope Hills Golf Course features two spectacular championship courses, each meticulously designed to provide golfers with an unforgettable experience. Let’s take a closer look at the par and yardage of each course, allowing you to plan your game and navigate the fairways with confidence.
The South Course at Antelope Hills Golf Course is a golfer’s delight, offering a strategic layout that rewards skillful shot-making. With a total par of 72, this 18-hole course spans a yardage of approximately 6,800 yards from the championship tees. It presents a balanced challenge for players of all levels, combining varying lengths and well-placed hazards to test your accuracy and decision-making on each hole.
The North Course is a true gem, captivating golfers with its natural beauty and demanding layout. This 18-hole course boasts a par of 72 and stretches over approximately 7,000 yards from the championship tees. The North Course challenges your skills with its intriguing doglegs, strategically positioned bunkers, and water hazards, all while providing breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Prescott area.
Both the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills Golf Course offer an immersive golfing experience, inviting players to test their abilities while embracing the picturesque landscapes and expertly designed holes. Whether you’re aiming for birdies, pars, or an occasional eagle, these courses will challenge and inspire you with their distinct features and stunning vistas.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we offer affordable green fees to ensure that golfers of all budgets can experience our exceptional courses. Please note that green fees may vary depending on the time of year and any ongoing promotions. We recommend calling our pro shop directly to inquire about current pricing and to make reservations.
Our friendly staff will be more than happy to provide you with detailed information regarding green fees, any available discounts, and special packages that may suit your needs. By contacting us directly, you’ll have the most up-to-date and accurate pricing, ensuring a seamless planning process for your golf outing.
While we strive to provide competitive rates, we believe that the value you receive at Antelope Hills Golf Course goes beyond the cost of your green fees. Our courses are meticulously maintained, offering exceptional playability and stunning scenery. The enjoyment and satisfaction you’ll experience on our courses make the investment in green fees well worth it.
Experience the remarkable beauty and challenges of the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills Golf Course by reserving your tee time today. Remember to call our pro shop directly to inquire about current green fees and to secure your spot on the course.
Booking a tee time at Antelope Hills Golf Course is simple and convenient, allowing you to plan your golfing adventure with ease. We offer a variety of tee times to accommodate your schedule and ensure an enjoyable round on our championship courses. Here’s what you need to know about reserving your tee time:
1. Online Booking: Our website provides a user-friendly online booking system that allows you to view available tee times and secure your preferred slot. Simply visit www.antelopehillsgolf.com, navigate to the tee times section, and follow the prompts to select your desired date, time, and number of players. It’s a quick and hassle-free way to secure your spot on the course.
2. Phone Reservations: For personalized assistance and to ensure the most accurate information, you can call our pro shop to make your tee time reservation. Our friendly staff will guide you through the process, answer any questions you may have, and assist in selecting the ideal tee time that fits your schedule.
Whether you choose to book online or over the phone, we recommend reserving your tee time in advance to guarantee your preferred slot, especially during peak seasons or if you have specific time preferences.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we understand that flexibility is key. We offer tee times throughout the day to accommodate early morning enthusiasts, afternoon players, and those who prefer a leisurely round later in the day. This allows you to tailor your golfing experience to your preferences and ensures a seamless and enjoyable day on the course.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we maintain a dress code to ensure a pleasant and respectful atmosphere for all golfers. By adhering to the following guidelines, you’ll not only look the part but also enhance your overall golfing experience:
1. Shirts: Collared shirts are preferred for both men and women. T-shirts, tank tops, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted on the course. Choose comfortable, golf-appropriate shirts that allow for ease of movement during your swing.
2. Bottoms: Tailored pants, shorts, or skirts are acceptable attire. Please avoid wearing denim, cutoffs, athletic shorts, or swimwear. Opt for golf-specific bottoms that provide flexibility and comfort, allowing you to navigate the course with ease.
3. Footwear: Proper golf shoes or athletic shoes with soft spikes are required. This helps maintain the quality of our fairways and greens, ensuring a pleasurable golfing experience for everyone. Avoid wearing metal spikes or footwear that may damage the course.
4. Headgear: Hats or visors are encouraged to protect you from the sun. They also add a touch of style to your golfing attire. However, please remove your headgear when entering indoor areas such as the clubhouse or restaurant.
By following these dress code guidelines, you contribute to the overall ambiance and respect for the game of golf. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a standard of attire that enhances the golfing experience for all players.
Should you have any questions or require further clarification on our dress code policy, please feel free to contact our pro shop. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Antelope Hills Golf Course offers the convenience of golf carts to enhance your experience on our expansive courses. Our golf carts are designed to provide comfort, convenience, and ease of navigation as you make your way around the fairways. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Availability: Golf carts are available for rent at our pro shop. They can be reserved when you book your tee time or arranged upon your arrival. We recommend securing a golf cart in advance, especially during peak seasons, to ensure availability.
2. Cart Policies: Our golf carts are designed to accommodate two players and their equipment. We kindly request that you follow all cart policies for the safety and enjoyment of all golfers. This includes observing the designated cart paths, avoiding restricted areas, and adhering to any course-specific rules or guidelines.
3. Fees: There is an additional fee for renting a golf cart. Please inquire about the current rates when you make your reservation or contact our pro shop directly. Our staff will provide you with the most up-to-date information on cart fees.
4. Considerations: While golf carts provide convenience and speed up the pace of play, we encourage golfers to embrace the beauty of the courses by walking whenever possible. Walking allows you to immerse yourself in the scenery, enjoy the fresh air, and experience the game in a more traditional manner. If you choose to walk, pull carts and golf bag trolleys are available for rent as well.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we understand that preferences and circumstances may vary. Whether you choose to ride in a golf cart or embark on a leisurely walk, our goal is to provide you with an exceptional golfing experience that suits your needs and preferences.
Antelope Hills Golf Course understands that not every golfer may have their own set of clubs or prefer to travel with them. That’s why we offer club rentals, providing you with access to top-quality equipment to enjoy your round of golf. Here’s what you need to know about our club rental service:
1. Rental Options: We offer a selection of high-quality golf clubs for both men and women. Our rental sets include a variety of irons, woods, and a putter, ensuring you have the essentials to tackle the course. We also have left-handed clubs available upon request, ensuring accessibility for all golfers.
2. Rental Process: To rent clubs, simply visit our pro shop either when you arrive or when you check-in for your tee time. Our friendly staff will assist you in selecting the appropriate rental set based on your preferences and skill level.
3. Rental Fees: There is an additional fee for club rentals. The exact cost may vary, so we recommend contacting our pro shop directly or inquiring when you make your tee time reservation. Our staff will provide you with the most up-to-date information on rental fees.
4. Availability: Club rentals are subject to availability, so we recommend reserving them in advance, especially during peak seasons or if you have specific preferences. By reserving your clubs ahead of time, you can ensure that the equipment will be ready for you when you arrive.
Whether you’re a beginner looking to try out the sport or a seasoned golfer who prefers to travel light, our club rental service allows you to enjoy a round of golf without the hassle of carrying your own clubs.
Antelope Hills Golf Course offers two championship courses, each thoughtfully designed to provide an exhilarating and memorable golfing experience. Let’s explore the layout and features of each course:
The South Course at Antelope Hills is a masterpiece that showcases the natural beauty of the Prescott area. With its undulating fairways, strategic bunkers, and immaculate greens, this par-72 course offers a fair yet challenging test of skill. The layout features a variety of hole lengths, requiring golfers to employ different clubs and shot-making techniques. The South Course rewards accuracy off the tee and precise approach shots, ensuring a well-rounded and enjoyable round for players of all levels.
Designed with precision and offering breathtaking views, the North Course is a golfer’s dream. This par-72 course spans rolling terrain, incorporating water features, elevated tees, and well-placed hazards to create an engaging and visually stunning layout. The North Course demands both strategic planning and shot execution, rewarding golfers who can navigate its challenges. It’s a course that offers a true sense of accomplishment and is sure to leave a lasting impression on players.
Both the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills Golf Course boast meticulously manicured fairways, strategic bunkering, and greens that roll true. The picturesque landscapes and thoughtful design of each hole create an immersive golfing experience that will challenge and inspire golfers of all skill levels.
Antelope Hills Golf Course has a rich history that adds to its allure as a premier golfing destination. Let’s take a journey back in time to discover the origins and evolution of our esteemed courses:
1. Inception: Antelope Hills Golf Course first opened its doors, bringing a new level of golfing excellence to the Prescott, Arizona area. From its inception, the vision was to create a golfing haven that combined breathtaking natural surroundings with challenging and meticulously maintained courses.
2. Championship Renovation: Over the years, Antelope Hills Golf Course has undergone significant renovations and enhancements to elevate the quality of the courses. Renowned golf course architects and designers have contributed their expertise to refine the layouts, ensuring a blend of playability and challenge that golfers of all levels can appreciate.
3. Host to Prestigious Events: Antelope Hills Golf Course has proudly hosted numerous prestigious golf events over the years. These events attract professional golfers, amateurs, and spectators alike, showcasing the exceptional qualities of our courses and solidifying our reputation as a top-notch golfing destination.
4. Community Connection: Antelope Hills Golf Course has become an integral part of the local community. It has served as a gathering place for golf enthusiasts, a venue for charitable events, and a hub for fostering a love for the game among residents and visitors alike.
Today, Antelope Hills Golf Course stands as a testament to the commitment to excellence and passion for the game of golf. We continue to strive for exceptional course conditions, unparalleled services, and an unforgettable golfing experience for all who visit.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is dedicated to helping golfers improve their skills and enjoy the game to the fullest. We offer comprehensive practice facilities designed to enhance your abilities and provide opportunities for focused training. Here’s what you can expect from our practice facilities:
1. Driving Range: Our expansive driving range offers ample space for golfers to practice their long game. With a variety of targets and distance markers, you can fine-tune your swing and work on different shot trajectories. Whether you’re warming up before a round or dedicating time to sharpen your skills, our driving range is the perfect place to practice your drives, fairway woods, and long iron shots.
2. Putting Greens: Our meticulously maintained putting greens provide an ideal space to work on your short game. Practice your putting stroke, read the subtle breaks, and perfect your speed control. The putting greens mimic the conditions you’ll encounter on the courses, allowing you to gain confidence in your ability to sink those crucial putts.
3. Chipping and Bunker Area: Our dedicated chipping and bunker area offers an opportunity to focus on your short game skills. Practice your chip shots from various lies, work on your bunker shots, and master the delicate touch required around the greens. Our chipping and bunker area will help you develop the techniques necessary to save strokes and improve your overall scoring ability.
4. Professional Instruction: Enhance your practice sessions with the guidance of our professional instructors. We offer private lessons and group clinics, allowing golfers of all skill levels to receive personalized instruction tailored to their needs. Our instructors will help you refine your swing, improve your technique, and strategize your approach to the game.
Our practice facilities are designed to accommodate golfers looking to refine their skills, warm up before a round, or simply enjoy honing their abilities in a relaxed environment. Make the most of our practice facilities and take your game to the next level.
Antelope Hills Golf Course takes great pride in maintaining exceptional course conditions to ensure an enjoyable and memorable golfing experience. We strive to provide golfers with meticulously groomed fairways, pristine greens, and a well-manicured overall presentation. Here’s what you can expect when you step onto our courses:
1. Immaculate Fairways: Our fairways are meticulously maintained to offer consistent playing surfaces. You can anticipate well-manicured grass that allows for predictable ball lies and smooth ball contact. The lush fairways provide an ideal foundation for your shots, ensuring a rewarding and fair experience on every hole.
2. Pristine Greens: Our greens are the pride of Antelope Hills Golf Course. They are carefully tended to deliver true roll, consistent speeds, and a smooth surface for precise putting. Expect well-kept greens that challenge your read and offer a gratifying putting experience.
3. Bunkers and Hazards: Our bunkers are strategically placed and well-maintained, offering both aesthetic appeal and strategic challenges. You’ll encounter pristine sand that allows for proper shot execution and strategic decision-making. Additionally, our course features well-positioned water hazards and natural landscapes, adding excitement and complexity to your round.
4. Overall Presentation: Antelope Hills Golf Course strives to provide an inviting and visually appealing environment. Our dedicated team of course maintenance professionals works diligently to ensure that the course is in prime condition. From neatly trimmed roughs to meticulously raked bunkers, every detail is attended to, contributing to an overall delightful golfing experience.
By prioritizing course conditions, we aim to create an atmosphere that fosters both enjoyment and challenge for golfers of all skill levels. We understand the impact that course conditions have on the overall golfing experience, and we continuously strive to exceed expectations.
When planning your visit to Antelope Hills Golf Course, it’s essential to consider the weather conditions in the Prescott, Arizona area. The region’s climate offers distinct seasonal variations that can impact your golfing experience. Here’s what you should know:
1. Mild Four Seasons: Prescott enjoys a mild four-season climate, offering pleasant golfing conditions throughout much of the year. Spring and fall tend to be particularly enjoyable, with mild temperatures and comfortable weather. Summers are warm, but the higher elevation of the area helps to mitigate the heat. Winters can bring cooler temperatures, but golfing is still possible during most days.
2. Average Temperatures: The average temperatures in Prescott vary throughout the year. In spring and fall, you can expect daytime temperatures ranging from the 60s to the 80s Fahrenheit , while summer temperatures typically reach the 80s to low 90s Fahrenheit . Winters are cooler, with daytime temperatures in the 40s to 50s Fahrenheit.
3. Precipitation: Prescott experiences relatively low precipitation, especially during the summer months. Spring and summer are typically drier, with occasional afternoon thunderstorms. Fall and winter may bring some rain or even light snow, but golfing is generally still possible with proper preparation and appropriate clothing.
4. Dressing Accordingly: To ensure your comfort on the course, it’s important to dress appropriately for the weather. During warmer months, lightweight and breathable clothing is recommended, along with sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses. In cooler months, layering is key, as temperatures can vary throughout the day. It’s a good idea to bring a light jacket or sweater and consider wearing moisture-wicking layers to stay comfortable as you play.
While weather conditions can vary, the enjoyable climate of Prescott makes Antelope Hills Golf Course an ideal destination for year-round golfing adventures. Before your visit, we recommend checking the local weather forecast to prepare accordingly and make the most of your time on the course.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we have established course policies to ensure a safe, enjoyable, and respectful environment for all golfers. Familiarizing yourself with these policies will help make your visit to our courses seamless and pleasant. Here are some important course policies to keep in mind:
1. Tee Time Reservations: We strongly recommend making tee time reservations in advance to secure your preferred slot. This helps us manage the flow of play and ensures a smooth experience for all golfers. Walk-ins are welcome, but availability may be limited, especially during peak seasons.
2. Pace of Play: We value the pace of play to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone. Please maintain a reasonable pace and be mindful of your group’s position on the course. If you fall behind, allow faster groups to play through. Conversely, if you’re playing faster than the group ahead, exercise patience and wait for a suitable moment to proceed.
3. Golf Etiquette: Respecting golf etiquette is essential to creating a pleasant environment for all players. This includes repairing divots, raking bunkers, and keeping noise levels to a minimum. Additionally, adhere to the proper golf attire as outlined in our dress code policy to maintain the course’s decorum.
4. Safety on the Course: Your safety and the safety of others are of utmost importance. Be aware of your surroundings, watch for errant shots, and avoid swinging when others are within range. Follow all posted signs and instructions regarding cart paths, hazardous areas, and any specific rules or guidelines for each hole.
5. Golf Carts: If you’re using a golf cart, please observe our cart policies. This includes staying on designated cart paths, avoiding restricted areas, and operating the cart responsibly. Be cautious when driving on slopes or uneven terrain and park the cart safely when taking your shots.
By adhering to these course policies, you contribute to a positive golfing experience for yourself and fellow players. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a pleasant atmosphere on our courses.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we take pride in providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that every golfer’s experience is memorable. To enhance your visit and assist you throughout your time at our facility, we have dedicated Course Ambassadors who are ready to assist you. Here’s how our Course Ambassadors can enhance your golfing experience:
1. Welcome and Assistance: Our Course Ambassadors are stationed at key locations, such as the clubhouse and practice facilities. They are there to welcome you, answer any questions you may have, and provide directions or guidance as needed. Look for our friendly Course Ambassadors who are easily identifiable by their uniforms or badges.
2. Course Information: Course Ambassadors are knowledgeable about the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills. They can provide information about the layout, yardages, notable features, and any specific considerations for each hole. Feel free to approach them for insights that can enhance your strategy and enjoyment on the course.
3. Assistance During Play: Our Course Ambassadors periodically patrol the courses to provide assistance during your round. They can offer guidance on navigating the course, suggest local rules, and address any concerns that may arise during your play. If you require assistance or have a specific question, don’t hesitate to approach them for support.
4. Player Services: Course Ambassadors can also assist with player services, such as arranging club rentals, securing tee times, or coordinating golf cart reservations. They are dedicated to ensuring that your overall golfing experience is seamless and enjoyable. If you need assistance with any aspect of your visit, they are there to help.
Our Course Ambassadors are passionate about golf and dedicated to providing you with exceptional service. They are committed to making your time at Antelope Hills Golf Course as pleasant as possible, so don’t hesitate to reach out to them throughout your visit.
Antelope Hills Golf Course has established a set of local rules to ensure fair play, maintain course integrity, and enhance the overall golfing experience. Familiarizing yourself with these local rules will help you navigate the courses with confidence. Here are some important local rules to keep in mind:
1. Out of Bounds: White stakes or fence lines indicate areas that are out of bounds. If your ball goes beyond these markers, you must proceed under penalty of stroke and distance by playing from the point where your previous shot was played or from a designated drop area, if available.
2. Lateral Hazards: Yellow stakes or lines identify lateral hazards, such as water hazards or areas of special significance. If your ball enters a lateral hazard, you have the option to play the ball as it lies, take a penalty stroke and drop within two club lengths of where the ball entered the hazard, or use the designated drop area, if provided.
3. Immovable Obstructions: Certain immovable obstructions, such as cart paths, sprinkler heads, or permanent structures, may interfere with your stance or swing. In such cases, you are entitled to relief without penalty. You can drop the ball within one club length of the nearest point of relief, no closer to the hole.
4. Ground Under Repair: Marked areas with “Ground Under Repair” signs or indicated by blue stakes are considered areas of temporary repair or ongoing maintenance. You are entitled to relief from such areas, allowing you to drop the ball within one club length of the nearest point of relief, no closer to the hole.
5. Preferred Lies: During certain conditions, such as wet weather or course maintenance, preferred lies may be in effect. This means that you are permitted to lift, clean, and place your ball within one club length in the same area of the course, no closer to the hole. Local rules will indicate when preferred lies are allowed.
It is important to note that these local rules may vary depending on specific circumstances and course conditions. We recommend reviewing the local rules displayed at the clubhouse or checking with our Course Ambassadors for any additional or temporary rules in effect during your visit.
Effective course management is essential to maximize your scoring potential and enjoy a successful round at Antelope Hills Golf Course. By employing smart strategies and making informed decisions, you can navigate the courses with confidence. Here are some course management tips to help you make the most of your golfing experience:
1. Play to Your Strengths: Assess your own abilities and play to your strengths. Identify your most reliable shots and plan your strategy accordingly. By understanding your own game, you can make better decisions on club selection, shot placement, and course management.
2. Study the Layout: Take the time to study the layout of each hole before teeing off. Familiarize yourself with the yardage, hazards, and the best positioning for your shots. Consider any course-specific challenges or nuances that may influence your strategy.
3. Manage Risk: Be mindful of the risks involved in your shots. Evaluate the potential rewards and consequences of aggressive plays versus safer options. Sometimes taking a conservative approach can lead to more consistent and positive outcomes.
4. Plan Your Shots: Develop a game plan for each hole. Visualize your shots and anticipate the best landing areas to set up your subsequent shots. This will help you approach each hole with a clear strategy and confidence in your decision-making.
5. Course Conditions: Factor in the course conditions when making your decisions. Consider the wind direction, turf conditions, and any specific challenges presented by the current weather or seasonal variations. Adjust your club selection and shot strategy accordingly.
6. Course Knowledge: Build your knowledge of the courses over time. Take note of any recurring trouble spots, slopes, or ideal landing areas that you encounter during your rounds. This accumulated knowledge will guide your future course management decisions and improve your overall performance.
Remember, course management is a continuous learning process that evolves with each round. By applying sound course management principles, you can enhance your golfing experience and achieve more consistent results on the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills Golf Course.
Antelope Hills Golf Course has garnered positive reviews from golfers who have experienced the exceptional courses and amenities. Here’s a glimpse of what some golfers have said about their time at our facility:
1. “I had the pleasure of playing both the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills, and I must say, they exceeded my expectations. The courses are beautifully designed, challenging yet fair, and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding area. The course conditions were impeccable, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. A truly memorable golfing experience!” – John W.
2. “Antelope Hills Golf Course is a gem in Prescott! The South Course provided a great test of skill with its strategic layout and well-placed hazards. The greens were fast and true, and the fairways were in fantastic shape. The entire facility is top-notch, with excellent practice facilities and a pro shop stocked with all the essentials. I can’t wait to return!” – Sarah M.
3. “I recently played the North Course at Antelope Hills, and I was blown away by its beauty and challenging layout. The course winds through stunning natural landscapes, and every hole presents a unique and exciting test. The staff was knowledgeable and welcoming, and the overall experience was fantastic. I highly recommend this course to any golfer seeking an unforgettable round.” – David L.
4. “Antelope Hills Golf Course offers a perfect blend of playability and challenge. The course conditions were outstanding, and the greens rolled true. The pace of play was well-maintained, allowing for an enjoyable round. The facilities are excellent, with a great pro shop and practice areas. It’s no wonder this course receives such high praise!” – Emily C.
These are just a few examples of the positive feedback we receive from golfers who have enjoyed their time at Antelope Hills Golf Course. We take pride in providing an exceptional golfing experience and strive to exceed expectations with every visit.
Antelope Hills Golf Course fosters a vibrant and welcoming community of golfers who share a passion for the game. The sense of camaraderie and shared experiences among our golfers adds to the unique appeal of our facility. Here’s what you can expect from our vibrant course community:
1. Social Events: Throughout the year, we organize various social events and tournaments that bring golfers together. These events offer opportunities to meet fellow golf enthusiasts, compete in a friendly atmosphere, and forge lasting friendships. From casual scrambles to more competitive tournaments, our events cater to a range of interests and skill levels.
2. Golf Leagues: Joining one of our golf leagues is a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the course community. We offer leagues for men, women, and seniors, providing regular playing opportunities and a chance to engage in friendly competition. Whether you’re a seasoned golfer or just starting out, our leagues offer a supportive environment for golfers of all abilities.
3. Junior Golf Programs: We are committed to fostering the next generation of golfers. Our junior golf programs are designed to introduce young players to the game, teach them the fundamentals, and instill a love for golf. Through clinics, camps, and educational programs, we provide a nurturing environment for junior golfers to develop their skills and forge lifelong friendships.
4. Golfing Community Support: Antelope Hills Golf Course takes pride in its involvement in the local community. We actively support charitable initiatives, fundraisers, and events that promote the well-being of our community. By participating in our golfing community, you have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful causes and make a positive impact beyond the fairways.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we believe that golf is not just a game but a way to connect with others who share a common passion. Our course community is a place where golfers can come together, enjoy friendly competition, and create lasting memories.
Antelope Hills Golf Course offers ample driving distance that allows golfers to unleash their power and enjoy long, satisfying shots off the tee. Here’s what you can expect in terms of driving distance on our courses:
1. South Course: The South Course at Antelope Hills offers a generous layout that allows golfers to showcase their driving skills. With strategically designed holes, the course offers opportunities for long drives and fairway-splitting shots. It provides a great balance of distance and accuracy, catering to both power hitters and those who prefer a more controlled tee shot.
2. North Course: The North Course also provides golfers with opportunities for impressive driving distance. With its rolling fairways and well-placed hazards, the course rewards well-executed drives that navigate the layout strategically. The combination of breathtaking views and expansive fairways invites golfers to unleash their power while maintaining control and accuracy.
Both the South and North Courses at Antelope Hills Golf Course are designed to accommodate golfers of all skill levels, including those who enjoy hitting long drives. The spacious fairways and thoughtfully positioned hazards provide an enjoyable and challenging experience for players seeking to maximize their driving distance.
Antelope Hills Golf Course provides convenient parking facilities to ensure a seamless and hassle-free experience for our valued guests. Here’s what you need to know about parking when visiting our facility:
1. Parking Availability: We have ample parking spaces available to accommodate golfers and visitors. Our parking area is conveniently located near the clubhouse, making it easily accessible for golfers preparing for their rounds or enjoying our amenities.
2. Designated Parking Areas: To ensure efficient parking management, we have designated parking areas for golfers, visitors, and staff. Please follow the signage and directions provided to find the appropriate parking area for your needs.
3. Golf Cart Parking: If you are renting a golf cart, designated parking spaces are available for cart storage. These areas are clearly marked and conveniently located near the pro shop and starting areas. Please return your golf cart to the designated parking area after completing your round.
4. Accessibility: We strive to make our facilities accessible to all. Accessible parking spaces are available for individuals with disabilities, ensuring convenient access to the clubhouse and golf courses. These designated spaces are located in close proximity to accessible entrances.
When arriving at Antelope Hills Golf Course, we recommend allowing sufficient time to park your vehicle and prepare for your golfing experience. Our parking facilities are designed to accommodate the needs of our guests, providing a smooth start to your visit.
Antelope Hills Golf Course offers a convenient bag drop service to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for our golfers. Our bag drop service provides added convenience and efficiency as you arrive at our facility. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Drop-Off Area: Upon arrival, you’ll find a designated drop-off area near the clubhouse entrance. This area is clearly marked and easily accessible, allowing you to unload your golf bags and equipment with ease.
2. Assistance from Staff: Our attentive and friendly staff members are available to assist you at the bag drop area. They will gladly help you unload your bags from your vehicle and transport them to the appropriate location, whether it’s the golf cart staging area or the club storage facility.
3. Convenient Transition: The bag drop service provides a smooth transition from your vehicle to the golfing experience. By utilizing this service, you can focus on preparing for your round without the hassle of carrying your bags throughout the facility.
4. Retrieval of Bags: At the end of your round, our staff will assist you in retrieving your bags. Simply inform them of your tee time or provide your bag tag, and they will promptly retrieve your bags, allowing you to conclude your visit with ease.
The bag drop service at Antelope Hills Golf Course is designed to enhance your overall experience and make your visit as convenient and enjoyable as possible. Utilize this service to streamline your arrival and departure, allowing you to focus on the game and fully embrace your time on the course.
Antelope Hills Golf Course ensures a smooth and organized start to your golfing experience with our dedicated First Tee area. The First Tee is where your golf adventure begins, and we strive to make it as convenient and enjoyable as possible. Here’s what you can expect at our First Tee:
1. Check-In and Registration: Upon arriving at the First Tee, you will find a check-in area where you can register for your round. Our friendly staff will be there to assist you, providing any necessary information and ensuring a seamless start to your golfing experience.
2. Tee Time Management: At the First Tee, we manage tee times to ensure a smooth flow of play and maintain an optimal pace on the courses. Our staff will guide you to the designated starting area and provide you with any instructions or information relevant to your tee time.
3. Starter Assistance: Our knowledgeable starters will be present at the First Tee to provide essential information about the course, local rules, and any specific instructions for the day. They will ensure that you have everything you need to enjoy a successful round and answer any questions you may have.
4. Golf Cart Allocation: If you’ve reserved a golf cart, our staff will assist you in allocating a cart for your round. They will provide guidance on cart usage, safety instructions, and any relevant policies to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride during your golfing experience.
The First Tee at Antelope Hills Golf Course sets the tone for your round, ensuring a seamless start and setting the stage for a memorable golfing experience. From check-in to tee-off, our dedicated staff is there to assist you every step of the way.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we have dedicated Course Marshals who play a vital role in ensuring a smooth and enjoyable golfing experience for all players. Our Course Marshals are responsible for maintaining course etiquette, managing pace of play, and providing assistance when needed. Here’s how our Course Marshals contribute to your visit:
1. Pace of Play Management: Our Course Marshals monitor the pace of play on the courses, ensuring that groups maintain a reasonable speed throughout their rounds. They help to prevent slow play by encouraging proper golf etiquette, assisting with any bottlenecks, and notifying groups if they need to pick up the pace or allow faster groups to play through.
2. Rules and Etiquette Enforcement: Course Marshals are knowledgeable about the rules of golf and enforce proper golf etiquette on the course. They help educate golfers on course-specific rules, such as cart path usage, out-of-bounds areas, and local rules. Their presence ensures that everyone adheres to the guidelines, creating a fair and enjoyable experience for all.
3. Assistance and Guidance: Our Course Marshals are available to provide assistance and guidance during your round. If you have any questions, need directions, or require assistance with course-related matters, they are there to help. Feel free to approach them for any support you may need during your visit.
4. Player Safety and Course Conditions: The safety of our golfers is of utmost importance. Course Marshals keep a watchful eye on the course, ensuring that all players are following safety guidelines and taking necessary precautions. They also report any course maintenance issues or hazards to ensure a safe and well-maintained environment.
Our Course Marshals are dedicated to enhancing your golfing experience by promoting proper course etiquette, maintaining a steady pace of play, and providing assistance when needed. Their presence on the course contributes to a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for all golfers.
Antelope Hills Golf Course features strategically placed water hazards that add both beauty and challenge to the golfing experience. These water hazards provide a unique aspect to the course layout and require strategic shot selection. Here’s what you should know about the water hazards at our facility:
1. Placement and Design: Our water hazards are strategically positioned throughout the courses, complementing the natural surroundings and enhancing the aesthetics of the holes. They are designed to test your accuracy and decision-making skills, adding an element of challenge to your round.
2. Identification: Water hazards are clearly marked with yellow stakes or lines, indicating their presence and boundaries. It’s essential to recognize and respect these markers to ensure fair play and avoid penalty strokes. Take note of the locations and distances of the water hazards to plan your shots accordingly.
3. Shot Strategy: When encountering a water hazard, it’s crucial to assess the situation and make an informed shot decision. Depending on your skill level and risk tolerance, you can choose to play conservatively and avoid the hazard altogether or take a calculated risk to gain a strategic advantage. Careful shot selection and execution are key to successfully navigating these challenging areas.
4. Penalty and Relief Options: If your ball lands in a water hazard, you have several options for relief. The most common option is to take a penalty stroke and play the ball from the designated drop area or from a spot in line with where the ball last crossed the hazard boundary. Familiarize yourself with the specific rules and procedures for water hazards before your round.
While water hazards present a challenge, they also contribute to the overall beauty and character of the courses at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Embrace the strategic opportunities they offer and enjoy the excitement they bring to your golfing experience.
Antelope Hills Golf Course features strategically placed bunkers that add both visual appeal and strategic challenges to the golfing experience. These bunkers are meticulously maintained and require skillful play to navigate successfully. Here’s what you should know about the bunkers at our facility:
1. Placement and Design: Our bunkers are strategically positioned throughout the courses, taking into account the layout and design of each hole. They are strategically placed to challenge golfers and add a level of difficulty to certain shots. The design and placement of bunkers demand accuracy and shot selection, testing your skills and strategic thinking.
2. Sand Quality: The sand in our bunkers is meticulously maintained to provide a consistent playing surface. We ensure that the sand is of the right texture, allowing for proper shot execution and providing an element of challenge. The condition of the sand is regularly monitored and maintained to ensure a high-quality golfing experience.
3. Shot Strategy: When faced with a bunker shot, it’s important to assess the situation and develop an appropriate shot strategy. Consider the distance, lip height, and sand consistency to determine the best approach. Depending on the lie and the desired outcome, you may choose to play a high, soft shot to carry the lip or a lower, more aggressive shot to escape the bunker with distance control.
4. Proper Etiquette: Respecting bunkers is an essential aspect of golf etiquette. Always enter and exit the bunker from the designated access points and take care to rake the sand after your shot. Raking the sand ensures that the bunker is in good condition for the next golfer, maintaining the integrity and fairness of the course for all players.
Bunkers at Antelope Hills Golf Course present both a visual and strategic challenge. Embrace the opportunity to showcase your skills by navigating these hazards with precision and finesse. With careful shot selection and execution, you can overcome the challenges presented by our bunkers and enjoy a rewarding round.
Antelope Hills Golf Course features rough areas strategically positioned throughout the courses to provide an additional level of challenge and variety. The rough serves as a transition zone between the fairways and the natural surroundings, and it requires careful shot selection and execution. Here’s what you should know about the rough at our facility:
1. Placement and Design: The rough areas are intentionally designed to enhance the overall course layout and add strategic elements to each hole. They are typically located alongside the fairways, extending outwards towards the natural landscape. The thickness and height of the rough can vary, presenting varying degrees of difficulty for golfers.
2. Shot Difficulty: The rough can impact shot accuracy and distance control. Balls landing in the rough may sit down, making it more challenging to achieve clean contact with the ball. The longer grass and varying lies in the rough require adjustments in shot selection and execution. It is important to carefully evaluate the lie and choose an appropriate club and shot strategy.
3. Recovery Shots: When finding your ball in the rough, recovery shots become crucial. Proper technique and club selection can help you navigate through the rough and advance your ball towards the intended target. It is important to consider the lie, grass thickness, and any obstacles that may affect your shot.
4. Mental Approach: The rough can present a mental challenge, as it requires focus and concentration to execute shots successfully. Maintaining a positive mindset and adapting your strategy to the conditions will help you approach the rough with confidence. Embrace the challenge and view it as an opportunity to showcase your skills and creativity on the course.
Remember, the rough at Antelope Hills Golf Course is designed to provide a fair and challenging playing experience. Embrace the strategic nature of the rough and use it as an opportunity to test your abilities and enhance your overall golfing experience.
Antelope Hills Golf Course incorporates out-of-bounds areas strategically positioned throughout the courses to provide boundaries and challenges for golfers. Out-of-bounds areas define the limits of play and require accuracy and course management. Here’s what you should know about out-of-bounds at our facility:
1. Boundary Markers: Out-of-bounds areas are clearly marked with white stakes or lines to indicate the boundaries. These markers serve as visual cues to inform golfers about the areas that are out-of-play. It’s important to recognize and respect these markers to ensure fair play and avoid penalty strokes.
2. Stroke and Distance Penalty: If your ball goes out-of-bounds, you must proceed under penalty of stroke and distance. This means you must replay the shot from the original spot or a designated drop area, incurring an additional penalty stroke. It’s important to be mindful of the boundaries and adjust your shot strategy accordingly.
3. Course Management: To avoid out-of-bounds areas, it is crucial to develop effective course management strategies. Understanding the layout of each hole, identifying potential out-of-bounds areas, and selecting appropriate shots and club choices are key. This strategic approach will help you navigate the course successfully while minimizing the risk of hitting out-of-bounds.
4. Safety and Courtesy: Out-of-bounds areas often border adjacent fairways, homes, or public areas. It is important to prioritize safety and avoid hitting balls that may pose a risk to people or property. Additionally, if you notice a ball heading towards out-of-bounds, be proactive in alerting nearby players to ensure their safety.
By familiarizing yourself with the out-of-bounds areas and adhering to the boundaries of play, you can maintain fair and enjoyable rounds at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Keep a keen eye on your shots and use effective course management techniques to navigate the challenges presented by out-of-bounds areas.
Antelope Hills Golf Course provides golfers with comprehensive scorecards that serve as a useful tool to track and record their progress throughout their rounds. The scorecard contains essential information about the courses and serves as a guide for a memorable golfing experience. Here’s what you can find on our scorecard:
1. Course Layout: The scorecard includes a detailed layout of each hole on the course. It provides a bird’s-eye view of the fairways, hazards, bunkers, and green locations. Familiarize yourself with the hole layout to plan your shots and navigate the course strategically.
2. Yardage: The scorecard displays the yardage for each hole, indicating the distance from different tee box options. This information helps you select the appropriate club for each shot and provides an overview of the challenges you’ll face on the course.
3. Hole Handicap: Each hole is assigned a handicap value on the scorecard, indicating the level of difficulty relative to other holes on the course. The handicap system allows golfers to adjust their scores based on their skill level, ensuring a fair competition among players.
4. Local Rules and Regulations: The scorecard often includes a section that outlines the local rules and regulations specific to Antelope Hills Golf Course. These rules address matters such as cart path usage, out-of-bounds areas, and any temporary local rules in effect. Familiarize yourself with these rules to ensure a smooth and fair round.
5. Scoring Grid: The scorecard provides a scoring grid where you can record your scores for each hole. Use this section to track your progress, keep score, and compare your performance to your personal best or fellow players.
6. Additional Information: Scorecards may also include additional information, such as contact details, course policies, and any special promotions or events happening at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Take a moment to review this information to make the most of your visit.
The scorecard at Antelope Hills Golf Course serves as a valuable companion during your round, providing essential information and helping you keep track of your scores. Utilize the scorecard to enhance your golfing experience and create lasting memories on our courses.
Pace of Play
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we strive to maintain an optimal pace of play to ensure an enjoyable and efficient golfing experience for all players. We understand the importance of keeping a steady rhythm on the courses and provide guidelines to help golfers maintain an appropriate pace. Here’s what you should know about the pace of play at our facility:
1. Tee Time Intervals: Tee times at Antelope Hills Golf Course are scheduled at regular intervals to manage the flow of play. This ensures that groups have sufficient spacing between them, allowing for a comfortable and uninterrupted round. It’s important to arrive on time for your tee time to maintain the scheduled pace.
2. Course Monitoring: Our staff, including Course Marshals, actively monitor the courses to assess the pace of play and identify any areas that may be causing delays. They help manage any bottlenecks or slow play situations, ensuring a smooth and timely progression of groups on the courses.
3. Ready Golf: We encourage the practice of “Ready Golf” to maintain a steady pace. Ready Golf means that golfers should be ready to play their shots when it is safe to do so, rather than adhering strictly to traditional player order. Being prepared and taking your shots promptly helps keep the flow of play smooth and efficient.
4. Course Etiquette: Observing proper course etiquette contributes to a steady pace of play. This includes being mindful of your playing speed, being aware of other groups on the course, and respecting the time of fellow golfers. Repairing ball marks, raking bunkers, and keeping carts off sensitive areas also contribute to efficient play for all players.
5. Communication and Courtesy: Effective communication and courtesy among players go a long way in maintaining a good pace of play. If your group is falling behind, allow faster groups to play through. Likewise, if you’re playing faster than the group ahead, kindly request permission to pass. Respectful communication helps create a positive and cooperative atmosphere on the courses.
By adhering to these guidelines and practicing good course etiquette, you can contribute to a smooth and enjoyable pace of play at Antelope Hills Golf Course. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a reasonable speed to ensure a satisfying golfing experience for all.
Cell Phone Use
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we have guidelines regarding cell phone use to ensure a pleasant and respectful environment for all golfers. We understand the importance of technology in our daily lives but also value the tranquility and focus that golf provides. Here’s what you should know about cell phone use at our facility:
1. Courtesy and Consideration: We kindly request that golfers exercise courtesy and consideration when using their cell phones on the course. Keep in mind that excessive noise or distractions from phone conversations can disrupt the concentration and enjoyment of other players. Maintain a respectful volume and use your phone discreetly to avoid disturbing fellow golfers.
2. Silent Mode: To minimize disruptions, we encourage golfers to switch their cell phones to silent or vibrate mode while on the course. This helps maintain a peaceful and uninterrupted atmosphere during play. If you need to take or make a call, please step away from the playing areas to minimize any impact on nearby golfers.
3. Photography and Video: Capturing memories of your golfing experience is part of the enjoyment. However, we ask that you be mindful of others when taking photographs or recording videos. Avoid excessive photo-taking or filming, especially during critical moments of play, to maintain a smooth and uninterrupted flow for all golfers.
4. Emergency Situations: In case of emergencies, we understand that it may be necessary to use your cell phone to make important calls. If you find yourself in such a situation, please inform the pro shop or a course marshal, who will provide guidance and assistance as needed.
5. Electronic Devices and Golf Apps: Many golfers utilize electronic devices and golf apps for scoring, course information, and GPS yardages. These can be helpful tools during your round. However, please be mindful of their impact on pace of play and ensure they do not cause unnecessary delays or distractions to yourself or other players.
By adhering to these guidelines and practicing respectful cell phone use, we can create a harmonious and enjoyable golfing environment for all golfers at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Let’s ensure that technology enhances our golfing experience while preserving the tranquility and focus that the game deserves.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is nestled in a beautiful natural setting that is home to a variety of local wildlife. As you enjoy your round of golf, you may encounter some of these fascinating creatures. Here’s a glimpse into the local wildlife you may encounter at our facility:
1. Bird Species: The course is frequented by numerous bird species, including majestic eagles, graceful hawks, colorful songbirds, and waterfowl. Keep an eye out for these beautiful creatures as they soar through the skies or nestle among the trees and waterways.
2. Deer and Elk: Antelope Hills Golf Course is fortunate to be in an area where deer and elk roam freely. These gentle herbivores can often be spotted grazing in the adjacent meadows or moving gracefully through the course’s natural areas. Observe them from a respectful distance to appreciate their beauty.
3. Small Mammals: Squirrels, rabbits, and other small mammals are also common inhabitants of the surrounding landscape. These furry creatures may scurry across fairways or hide among the foliage. They add a touch of charm and liveliness to the golfing experience.
4. Reptiles and Amphibians: The water hazards and natural areas of the course provide habitats for reptiles and amphibians. You may spot turtles sunning themselves on logs or see frogs and toads near water sources. These fascinating creatures contribute to the rich biodiversity of the area.
As you encounter the local wildlife at Antelope Hills Golf Course, we encourage you to appreciate them from a respectful distance and avoid interfering with their natural behavior. Observing and respecting the wildlife adds to the unique charm and tranquility of the golfing experience.
When spending time on the golf course at Antelope Hills Golf Course, it’s essential to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Sunscreen plays a crucial role in safeguarding your skin and maintaining your overall well-being. Here’s what you should know about sunscreen usage at our facility:
1. Importance of Sunscreen: The Arizona sun can be intense, especially during peak hours. Applying sunscreen helps prevent sunburn, reduces the risk of skin damage, and lowers the chances of developing skin-related health issues. It is a vital step in taking care of your skin while enjoying your round of golf.
2. Sunscreen Application: Before heading out to the golf course, generously apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF to all exposed areas of your skin. Focus on commonly exposed areas like your face, neck, arms, and legs. Be sure to reapply sunscreen every two hours or more frequently if you are sweating excessively or spending prolonged periods outdoors.
3. Sun-Protective Gear: Alongside sunscreen, consider additional sun-protective measures. Wearing a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses with UV protection, and lightweight, breathable clothing that covers your skin can further shield you from the sun’s rays. These measures offer an extra layer of defense against sunburn and help keep you comfortable throughout your round.
4. Hydration: Staying hydrated is essential for overall well-being, especially when playing golf in the Arizona heat. Alongside sunscreen, remember to drink plenty of water throughout your round to prevent dehydration and maintain optimal performance.
By incorporating sunscreen into your pre-round routine and taking sun-protective measures, you can enjoy your round of golf at Antelope Hills Golf Course while safeguarding your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Prioritizing sun protection ensures a comfortable and enjoyable golfing experience.
When enjoying the outdoors at Antelope Hills Golf Course, it’s important to be prepared for encounters with insects and bugs. Bug spray is a valuable tool in protecting yourself from bites and potential discomfort. Here’s what you should know about bug spray usage at our facility:
1. Importance of Bug Spray: Bug spray serves as an effective repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, and other biting insects. It helps minimize the risk of bug bites and potential transmission of insect-borne illnesses, allowing you to focus on your golf game without distractions or discomfort.
2. Applying Bug Spray: Before heading out to the golf course, apply an insect repellent that contains DEET or another EPA-approved active ingredient. Follow the instructions provided on the product for proper application. Focus on exposed skin areas, such as your arms, legs, and neck. Reapply bug spray as needed, especially if you are sweating profusely or spending an extended time outdoors.
3. Additional Protective Measures: In addition to bug spray, consider wearing lightweight, breathable clothing that covers your skin, especially during times when insects are more active. Wearing long sleeves and pants can provide an extra layer of protection against bug bites. Tucking your pants into your socks and wearing closed-toe shoes can also help prevent insects from accessing your skin.
4. Awareness of Surroundings: While bug spray is effective, it’s also important to be aware of your surroundings. Avoid standing water areas where mosquitoes tend to breed and be cautious near shrubs, trees, or tall grass where insects may be more prevalent. Taking these precautions helps minimize your exposure to bugs while on the course.
By incorporating bug spray into your outdoor routine and following additional protective measures, you can enjoy your round of golf at Antelope Hills Golf Course with greater comfort and peace of mind. Prioritizing bug protection ensures a more enjoyable golfing experience.
First Aid Kit
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, the safety and well-being of our golfers are of utmost importance. We have a well-equipped first aid kit readily available to address minor injuries and medical concerns that may arise during your visit. Here’s what you should know about our first aid kit:
1. Accessibility: Our first aid kit is easily accessible and located in the clubhouse or pro shop. In the event of an injury or medical issue, please notify a staff member who will promptly assist you and provide access to the first aid supplies.
2. Basic Supplies: The first aid kit contains a range of basic medical supplies to address minor injuries and ailments. These may include adhesive bandages, gauze pads, adhesive tape, antiseptic wipes, pain relievers, and disposable gloves. These supplies are intended to provide immediate assistance until professional medical help is available if needed.
3. Emergency Contacts: Alongside the first aid kit, we maintain a list of emergency contacts, including local medical facilities and emergency services. In case of a more serious injury or medical emergency, our staff can quickly provide you with the necessary contact information and assist in calling for professional medical assistance.
4. Staff Training: Our staff members are trained in basic first aid and CPR. They are knowledgeable in handling minor injuries and can provide initial assistance until professional medical help arrives. You can rely on our trained staff to guide you through any medical concerns that may arise during your visit.
While we strive to provide a safe environment, it’s essential for golfers to exercise caution and be mindful of their own well-being. If you require medical attention or assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff, who are ready to support you with the necessary first aid resources.
GPS or Range Finder
Antelope Hills Golf Course offers the convenience of GPS or range finder devices to enhance your golfing experience and assist you in navigating the courses with precision. These devices provide valuable information to help you make informed shot decisions and accurately gauge distances. Here’s what you should know about GPS or range finder options at our facility:
1. GPS Technology: Our golf carts may be equipped with GPS technology that displays an interactive map of the course layout. The GPS system provides accurate yardages to key points on each hole, including the front, center, and back of the green. This allows you to strategize your shots, select the appropriate club, and better plan your approach to each hole.
2. Handheld Range Finders: If you prefer a more personal approach, you are welcome to bring and use your handheld range finder during your round. These devices utilize laser technology to measure distances accurately. By aiming the range finder at specific targets, such as flags or hazards, you can obtain precise yardages to plan your shots effectively.
3. Benefits of GPS or Range Finders: Utilizing GPS or range finder devices can significantly improve your course management and shot selection. By having access to accurate yardages, you can eliminate guesswork, gain confidence in your club selection, and improve your overall performance on the course. These devices allow you to play with greater precision and make more informed decisions throughout your round.
4. Familiarity and Compliance: If you choose to use a GPS or range finder device, it’s essential to be familiar with its operation and comply with any rules or regulations regarding their usage. Ensure that you are aware of any local rules or restrictions at Antelope Hills Golf Course that may apply to the use of GPS or range finder devices.
By utilizing GPS or range finder devices, you can enhance your golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Take advantage of these tools to improve your course management, increase your confidence, and elevate your overall enjoyment of the game.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we occasionally implement a preferred lies policy to ensure fair and enjoyable play, particularly during periods when the course conditions may be less than ideal. Here’s what you should know about preferred lies at our facility:
1. Definition: Preferred lies, also known as “winter rules” or “lift, clean, and place,” allow golfers to improve their lie by lifting the ball, cleaning it, and placing it within a specified area. This temporary rule is typically implemented when the fairways or other parts of the course are wet, muddy, or otherwise affected by inclement weather.
2. Implementation: The decision to implement preferred lies is made by the golf course management, taking into consideration the condition of the course. When the policy is in effect, it will be communicated to golfers through signage, announcements, or by the pro shop staff. It’s important to familiarize yourself with any specific guidelines or limitations related to preferred lies before starting your round.
3. Specifics: The preferred lies policy at Antelope Hills Golf Course will outline the designated area where golfers can improve their lies. Typically, this area is limited to the closely mown areas of the course, such as the fairways. Golfers are typically allowed to lift, clean, and place their ball within one club length of its original position, no closer to the hole.
4. Compliance: When preferred lies are in effect, it’s important to comply with the specific guidelines to ensure fair play and uphold the integrity of the game. Follow the instructions provided and take care not to abuse or misuse the policy. Remember that preferred lies are a temporary adjustment to the normal rules of golf and should be observed accordingly.
Preferred lies can help maintain a fair playing field when course conditions are less than ideal. They provide golfers with the opportunity to improve their lies, ensuring a more enjoyable and equitable golfing experience.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, the safety and well-being of our golfers are paramount. We have a weather policy in place to ensure the protection of players during inclement weather conditions. Here’s what you should know about our weather policy:
1. Monitoring and Alerts: Our staff actively monitors weather conditions to stay informed about any potential risks. We rely on reliable weather forecasting services and local observations to assess the situation. In the event of severe weather or dangerous conditions, we will issue alerts to golfers to ensure their safety.
2. Lightning Policy: Lightning poses a significant threat on the golf course. As part of our weather policy, we adhere to a strict “When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors” policy. If lightning is detected in the area or thunder is audible, it is essential to seek shelter immediately. Golfers should move indoors to the clubhouse or other designated safe areas until the danger has passed.
3. Rain and Other Weather Conditions: In the case of heavy rain, high winds, or other adverse weather conditions, we may implement temporary course closures or delays. This is done to protect the golfers, maintain the quality of the course, and prevent any potential hazards. If such conditions arise, our staff will provide guidance and updates regarding course availability and tee time adjustments.
4. Refunds and Rescheduling: If severe weather conditions disrupt your round, we may offer refunds or rescheduling options depending on the specific circumstances. Our staff will assist you in the best way possible to ensure a fair and satisfactory resolution.
5. Personal Responsibility: While we strive to provide a safe environment, it’s important for golfers to exercise personal responsibility when it comes to weather conditions. Pay attention to weather forecasts before your round and be prepared for changes in conditions. If you have any concerns about the weather, consult with our staff or seek shelter when necessary.
Our weather policy is designed to prioritize the safety and well-being of our golfers. By adhering to the policy and taking necessary precautions, we can ensure a secure and enjoyable golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we celebrate the remarkable achievement of a hole-in-one with our special policy. Here’s what you should know about our hole-in-one policy:
1. Recognition: When a golfer achieves a hole-in-one during their round at Antelope Hills Golf Course, we celebrate their accomplishment. It is a remarkable feat that showcases exceptional skill and precision on the course.
2. Clubhouse Announcement: Upon achieving a hole-in-one, we invite the golfer to share their achievement with our staff in the clubhouse. We will make an announcement to recognize the golfer’s remarkable shot, creating a memorable moment for them and fellow golfers present at the facility.
3. Certificate of Achievement: To commemorate the hole-in-one, we provide the golfer with a personalized certificate of achievement. This certificate serves as a memento of their extraordinary shot and can be proudly displayed as a testament to their golfing prowess.
4. Local Recognition: In addition to our in-house celebration, we encourage golfers to share their achievement with local media outlets and golfing communities. This allows for further recognition and helps spread the excitement surrounding the golfer’s remarkable accomplishment.
5. Tradition and Prestige: Achieving a hole-in-one is a significant moment in a golfer’s journey. At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we honor this tradition and celebrate the prestige associated with this remarkable achievement.
By recognizing and celebrating hole-in-one accomplishments, we aim to create a memorable and rewarding experience for golfers at Antelope Hills Golf Course. We applaud the skill and precision demonstrated by those who achieve this exceptional feat.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we value the importance of etiquette on the golf course. Good etiquette enhances the golfing experience for all players, promotes a respectful atmosphere, and ensures an enjoyable round for everyone. Here are some key etiquette guidelines to follow:
1. Respect for Others: Show respect to your fellow golfers by maintaining a courteous and considerate attitude. Avoid unnecessary noise, distractions, or sudden movements that may disrupt other players. Be mindful of their concentration and refrain from talking or making loud noises during their swings.
2. Pace of Play: Keep a steady pace of play to maintain an efficient and enjoyable round for everyone. Be mindful of your position on the course and maintain an appropriate speed, keeping up with the group ahead. If you fall significantly behind, allow faster groups to play through to prevent unnecessary delays.
3. Repairing Divots and Ball Marks: Help maintain the course’s condition by repairing divots and ball marks. Use a divot tool to repair divots on the fairways and replace any displaced turf. Similarly, repair ball marks on the greens by carefully leveling them to ensure a smooth putting surface for all golfers.
4. Care for Bunkers: When entering and exiting bunkers, use the designated entry and exit points to minimize damage to the surrounding areas. After playing a shot from the bunker, carefully rake the sand to erase footprints and club marks, leaving the bunker in good condition for the next golfer.
5. Cart Path Usage: Adhere to cart path rules and guidelines to protect the course. Stay on designated cart paths when instructed, especially around tees, greens, and areas marked as sensitive. Use caution when driving near hazards, and avoid unnecessary damage to the course by keeping carts off wet or soft ground.
6. Care for Nature and Wildlife: Respect the natural surroundings and wildlife on the course. Avoid disturbing wildlife habitats, and refrain from littering. Dispose of trash properly in designated receptacles. Appreciate the beauty of the course while being mindful of its preservation.
By observing proper golf etiquette, we create a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all golfers at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Let’s cultivate a culture of respect, courtesy, and consideration, ensuring a memorable and satisfying golfing experience for everyone.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we provide distance markers throughout the courses to assist golfers in gauging distances and making informed shot decisions. These markers play a vital role in helping you navigate the course effectively. Here’s what you should know about our distance markers:
1. Yardage Markers: Along the fairways and at strategic points on the course, you will find yardage markers. These markers indicate the distance to the center of the green from various positions on the course. They help you determine the yardage remaining to the green, allowing you to select the appropriate club for your approach shots.
2. Sprinkler Head Markers: Many of our sprinkler heads are also marked with yardages. These markers provide distance information to specific positions on the course. By referring to the yardage on the nearest sprinkler head, you can better gauge the distance to your target and plan your shots accordingly.
3. Cart GPS System: If you’re utilizing a golf cart equipped with a GPS system, you’ll have access to real-time distance information. The GPS system displays yardages to various points on the course, including the front, center, and back of the green. This technology enhances your course management and shot selection, providing accurate distance measurements throughout your round.
4. Course Map and Scorecard: To further assist you in determining distances, our course map and scorecard provide an overview of each hole’s yardage. The map offers a visual representation of the hole layout, while the scorecard includes the yardage for each hole. Utilize these resources to plan your shots and navigate the course effectively.
By utilizing our distance markers, you can gain valuable insights into the yardages on the course, helping you make accurate club selections and strategize your shots. Take advantage of these markers to enhance your overall golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we understand the importance of precision and accuracy on the greens. To assist golfers in aligning their putts, we offer the option of putting lines on our greens. Here’s what you should know about putting lines at our facility:
1. Definition: Putting lines are thin lines or markers that can be applied to the surface of the greens. These lines serve as visual aids to help golfers align their putts and enhance their ability to read the greens effectively.
2. Accuracy and Alignment: Putting lines can be a valuable tool in improving your putting accuracy. By aligning your putter along the line, you can gain a better sense of the intended path and improve your chances of starting the putt on the desired line. This aids in consistent stroke alignment and helps you make more confident and accurate putts.
3. Optional Feature: Putting lines are an optional feature available to golfers who prefer to use them. Not all golfers choose to have putting lines on the greens, as personal preferences and putting techniques may vary. If you find putting lines helpful, feel free to request them when making your reservation or inquire at the pro shop upon arrival.
4. Green Maintenance: To maintain the quality of our greens, putting lines may be refreshed or adjusted periodically. We ensure that the lines are applied with care and precision to provide a consistent and reliable aid for golfers. Our dedicated greenskeeping staff works diligently to keep the putting lines in optimal condition.
5. Respect for Others: If you choose to use putting lines, it’s important to be mindful of other golfers on the greens. Avoid causing any damage to the lines or disrupting the putting surfaces. Treat the greens with care and respect, ensuring that all golfers can benefit from the use of putting lines.
By utilizing putting lines, you can enhance your putting alignment and improve your chances of sinking more putts. Experiment with this optional feature to see if it complements your putting style and helps you read the greens more effectively at Antelope Hills Golf Course.
Golf Etiquette in the Clubhouse
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we extend the principles of good golf etiquette beyond the course and into our clubhouse. The clubhouse is a gathering place where golfers come together to relax, socialize, and enjoy the amenities we offer. Here are some important etiquette guidelines to follow in the clubhouse:
1. Dress Code: Respect the dress code policy when entering the clubhouse. Most golf clubs have specific attire guidelines, and it’s important to adhere to them. Dress appropriately in clean, neat, and golf-appropriate attire. Avoid wearing hats indoors unless specifically allowed by the club’s rules.
2. Cell Phone Use: Be mindful of cell phone usage in the clubhouse. Keep your phone on silent or vibrate mode and limit your conversations to designated areas where it will not disturb other guests. Respect the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the clubhouse by keeping noise levels to a minimum.
3. Personal Belongings: Be considerate of others’ space and keep your personal belongings organized. Avoid leaving personal items unattended or obstructing walkways. Use designated storage areas for your golf bags, shoes, and other equipment to maintain a tidy and orderly environment.
4. Respectful Behavior: Treat fellow golfers, staff, and other guests with courtesy and respect. Engage in polite and friendly conversations, and avoid using offensive or inappropriate language. Demonstrate good sportsmanship and a positive attitude while interacting with others in the clubhouse.
5. Cleanliness: Help maintain a clean and inviting clubhouse by disposing of trash in designated receptacles. If you notice any spills or messes, alert a staff member or take appropriate action to clean up after yourself. Leaving the clubhouse in the same condition as you found it ensures a pleasant experience for all.
6. Timeliness: Be mindful of your time spent in the clubhouse, especially during busy periods. Allow other guests to access seating areas and amenities by not lingering unnecessarily. If you need to occupy a table for an extended period, consider whether it’s appropriate during peak hours and be mindful of other patrons’ needs.
By following these etiquette guidelines in the clubhouse, you contribute to a welcoming and respectful environment for all guests at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Let’s maintain the same level of courtesy and consideration off the course as we do on the course.
Golfer’s elbow, also known as medial epicondylitis, is a common condition that can affect golfers due to the repetitive motion and strain placed on the tendons in the forearm. Understanding golfer’s elbow and taking appropriate measures can help prevent and manage this condition. Here’s what you should know:
1. Causes and Symptoms: Golfer’s elbow occurs when the tendons on the inside of the elbow become inflamed or damaged. The repetitive swinging motion in golf, particularly the impact of striking the ball, can contribute to this condition. Symptoms may include pain, tenderness, and stiffness on the inner side of the elbow, which can radiate down the forearm.
2. Prevention: To reduce the risk of developing golfer’s elbow, it’s important to focus on proper swing mechanics and technique. Maintain a smooth and fluid swing, avoiding excessive tension and forceful impacts. Warm up adequately before your round and incorporate stretching exercises to promote flexibility in the muscles and tendons.
3. Treatment and Management: If you experience symptoms of golfer’s elbow, it’s essential to take appropriate measures for treatment and management. Rest the affected arm and avoid activities that exacerbate the pain. Applying ice packs, using over-the-counter pain relievers, and performing gentle stretching exercises can help reduce inflammation and promote healing. In some cases, physical therapy or other forms of treatment may be recommended by a healthcare professional.
4. Equipment and Grip: The equipment you use and your grip can also play a role in preventing golfer’s elbow. Ensure that your clubs are well-suited to your swing and consider using grips that provide cushioning and reduce the impact on your hands and arms. Consulting with a professional club fitter can help you find equipment that suits your needs and reduces strain on your elbows.
5. Consultation with a Healthcare Professional: If you experience persistent or worsening symptoms of golfer’s elbow, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional. They can provide a proper diagnosis, offer personalized treatment recommendations, and guide you in managing the condition effectively.
By understanding golfer’s elbow and taking appropriate preventive measures, you can minimize the risk of developing this condition and enjoy a more comfortable and injury-free golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course.
Golf Cart Rules
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, golf carts are a convenient mode of transportation to navigate the course efficiently. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all golfers, we have established specific golf cart rules that should be followed. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Cart Path Usage: Whenever possible, please adhere to cart path usage rules. Stay on designated cart paths, especially on par-3 holes, near tees, greens, and areas marked as sensitive. This helps protect the course and maintain optimal playing conditions.
2. Off-Limits Areas: Golf carts should never be driven in off-limits areas, including restricted or environmentally sensitive areas. These areas are typically marked with signs or roped off to preserve the natural beauty of the course and protect delicate ecosystems.
3. Maximum Occupancy: Golf carts are designed to accommodate a specific number of passengers safely. Adhere to the maximum occupancy limit, usually two golfers and their equipment per cart, unless stated otherwise by the course management. Overloading carts can compromise safety and damage the turf.
4. Safe Driving Practices: Exercise caution and drive responsibly while operating a golf cart. Observe posted speed limits and adjust your speed according to the terrain and weather conditions. Avoid abrupt turns, excessive acceleration, and sudden braking to prevent accidents and ensure a smooth ride for all occupants.
5. Path of Play: Follow the designated path of play when using a golf cart. Respect the order of play, and avoid driving ahead of or behind other golfers who are in the process of taking their shots. Stay a safe distance away to minimize distractions and maintain a steady pace of play.
6. Parking: When parking a golf cart, choose designated areas that do not obstruct other golfers or impede the flow of play. Park carts on flat surfaces, away from greens, tees, and other play areas. Engage the brake and ensure the cart is securely parked to prevent any accidental movement.
7. Care for the Course: Take care to avoid damaging the course when operating a golf cart. Stay on the designated paths, avoid driving over or near hazards, and respect any temporary rules or restrictions in place. Report any maintenance issues or concerns about the course to the pro shop staff.
By adhering to these golf cart rules, you can contribute to a safe and enjoyable golfing experience for yourself and others at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Let’s work together to ensure the proper use and maintenance of golf carts.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is renowned for its scenic beauty and captivating layout, which features exciting elevation changes throughout the course. These elevation changes add a unique dimension to your golfing experience. Here’s what you can expect:
1. Natural Terrain: Our course is situated in a picturesque landscape characterized by rolling hills, valleys, and stunning vistas. As you make your way around the course, you’ll encounter various elevation changes that can significantly impact your shots. These natural undulations create an exhilarating and challenging golfing environment.
2. Club Selection: Elevation changes require thoughtful club selection. When facing uphill shots, the added incline may affect the distance your ball travels. Conversely, downhill shots can offer extra distance, but the slope may alter the trajectory and landing characteristics of your shots. Adjusting your club selection based on the elevation change is crucial to executing accurate and successful shots.
3. Strategic Considerations: Elevation changes not only influence the distance of your shots but also demand strategic decision-making. Understanding how the terrain slopes can help you navigate the course strategically. Taking advantage of downhill slopes can add distance to your drives, while playing conservatively on uphill holes may ensure better control and accuracy.
4. Scenic Views: As you play through the course, be sure to take a moment to appreciate the breathtaking views offered by the elevation changes. From elevated tee boxes or greens, you may be treated to panoramic vistas of the surrounding natural beauty, including lush fairways, tree-lined valleys, and distant mountain ranges.
5. Course Management: Adapting your course management skills to account for elevation changes is essential. Assess the layout of each hole, consider the elevation, and plan your shots accordingly. Understanding how the terrain influences your play can help you strategize and optimize your scoring opportunities.
Embrace the challenge and excitement of the elevation changes at Antelope Hills Golf Course. With thoughtful club selection, strategic decision-making, and an appreciation for the stunning views, you’ll truly enjoy the unique experience that our course offers.
High and Low Traffic Times
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, understanding the high and low traffic times can help you plan your visit for optimal enjoyment and convenience. Here’s what you should know about the different traffic patterns at our facility:
1. High Traffic Times: High traffic times typically occur during peak hours and days when the course experiences increased demand. These periods often include weekends, holidays, and early mornings when golfers prefer to start their rounds. If you prefer a lively and bustling atmosphere or enjoy playing alongside a larger crowd, these high traffic times may suit your preference.
2. Benefits of High Traffic Times: Playing during high traffic times can provide a vibrant and social golfing experience. It offers the opportunity to meet and interact with fellow golf enthusiasts, fostering a sense of camaraderie. Additionally, high traffic times may be ideal if you enjoy a more competitive atmosphere or if you thrive in a busier golfing environment.
3. Low Traffic Times: Low traffic times generally occur during weekdays, particularly in the afternoon or later in the day. These periods often see fewer golfers on the course, allowing for a more serene and relaxed experience. If you prefer a quieter setting or wish to enjoy a more leisurely pace, playing during low traffic times might be preferable for you.
4. Benefits of Low Traffic Times: Playing during low traffic times offers several advantages. The course is typically less crowded, providing more solitude and tranquility. You may have the opportunity to play at your own pace and enjoy a more unhurried round. This can be especially appealing if you prefer a more leisurely golfing experience.
Planning your tee times around high and low traffic times can enhance your overall golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Consider your personal preferences, desired atmosphere, and schedule availability to choose the best time for your visit.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we offer twilight rates to provide golfers with a cost-effective and enjoyable golfing experience later in the day. Here’s what you should know about our twilight rates:
1. Definition: Twilight rates apply to tee times booked during the designated twilight period, which typically begins in the late afternoon and extends until the course closes for the day. The specific start time of the twilight period may vary depending on the season and daylight hours.
2. Reduced Green Fees: Twilight rates offer a discounted green fee compared to the regular daytime rates. This provides an excellent opportunity for golfers to enjoy the course at a more affordable price while still experiencing the beauty and challenges our facility offers.
3. Benefits of Twilight Golf: Playing during the twilight hours offers its own unique appeal. The course is generally less crowded, allowing for a more relaxed and unhurried round. The softening light can create a serene and picturesque atmosphere, enhancing your overall golfing experience.
4. Enhanced Course Management: Twilight golf often requires adjusting your course management strategy. With reduced daylight, it’s essential to plan your shots and manage your time efficiently to complete your round before dusk. Adjusting club selection and maintaining a steady pace of play can contribute to a seamless and enjoyable twilight golf experience.
5. Availability: Twilight rates are subject to availability and may vary depending on the time of year and demand. We recommend checking with our pro shop or visiting our website to find out the specific twilight rates and book your tee time in advance.
Take advantage of our twilight rates to enjoy a memorable round of golf at Antelope Hills Golf Course while taking advantage of cost savings. Whether you’re a seasoned golfer or a novice looking to experience our exceptional course, twilight golf offers a unique and affordable opportunity.
Practice swings play a valuable role in preparing for your shots and ensuring a smooth swing execution on the course. At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we encourage golfers to utilize practice swings effectively. Here’s what you should know:
1. Purpose of Practice Swings: Practice swings allow you to rehearse your swing mechanics, loosen up your muscles, and establish a rhythm before taking your actual shot. They help you develop a comfortable and consistent swing motion, improving your chances of executing successful shots.
2. Pre-Shot Routine: Incorporating practice swings into your pre-shot routine can enhance your focus and confidence. Take a moment to step behind the ball, visualize your intended shot, and then approach the ball to take your practice swings. This routine can help you align your body, find your balance, and mentally prepare for the upcoming shot.
3. Adjustments and Corrections: Practice swings provide an opportunity to make necessary adjustments and corrections to your swing mechanics. Pay attention to your grip, posture, alignment, and tempo during practice swings. Use this time to identify any areas for improvement and make the necessary adjustments before stepping up to address the ball.
4. Efficient Use of Time: While practice swings are important, it’s essential to use your time efficiently on the course, especially during busy periods. Limit the number of practice swings to a reasonable amount, ensuring that you maintain a steady pace of play. Consider the flow of the game and be mindful of other golfers waiting to take their shots.
5. Course Considerations: Practice swings should be performed in a manner that respects the course and fellow golfers. Avoid taking divots or causing unnecessary damage to the turf during your practice swings. Choose an area away from other golfers and be aware of your surroundings to prevent any accidental collisions or distractions.
By incorporating practice swings into your pre-shot routine, you can fine-tune your swing mechanics, increase your confidence, and make more consistent shots on the course. Practice swings are an essential tool in your golfing arsenal, helping you optimize your performance at Antelope Hills Golf Course.
Club selection is a critical aspect of strategic golf course management. At Antelope Hills Golf Course, understanding how to choose the right club for each shot can significantly impact your game. Here’s what you should consider when selecting your clubs:
1. Distance: The primary factor in club selection is the distance to your target. Evaluate the yardage remaining and choose a club that will enable you to reach the desired distance. Familiarize yourself with the average distances you achieve with each club in your bag to make informed decisions on the course.
2. Shot Type: Consider the shot type required for the specific situation. Are you hitting a tee shot, an approach shot, or a delicate pitch? Assess the shot’s requirements in terms of trajectory, spin, and accuracy to determine the most appropriate club for the job.
3. Course Conditions: Take into account the course conditions when selecting your clubs. Factors such as wind direction and strength, slope of the fairway, and hazards along the way can influence your club choice. Adjust your selection accordingly to compensate for these variables and maximize your chances of success.
4. Hazards and Obstacles: Assess any hazards or obstacles that you need to navigate on the course. Consider the carry distance required to clear water hazards, bunkers, or other challenging elements. Select a club that allows you to carry the hazard comfortably while maintaining accuracy.
5. Personal Comfort: Confidence in your club selection is crucial. Choose a club that you feel comfortable and confident using for a particular shot. Your familiarity and trust in the club’s performance can positively impact your swing and increase the likelihood of executing a successful shot.
6. Course Management: Effective club selection is an integral part of course management. Analyze the layout of the hole, anticipate potential challenges, and strategically plan your shots. This includes club selection that sets you up for advantageous positions and avoids unnecessary risks.
By considering distance, shot type, course conditions, hazards, personal comfort, and course management, you can make informed club selections that enhance your performance at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Take the time to evaluate each shot and choose the club that gives you the best chance of achieving your desired outcome.
Pin placement plays a crucial role in the challenge and strategy of each hole at Antelope Hills Golf Course. The location of the pin on the green can significantly impact your approach shots and putting. Here’s what you should know about pin placement:
1. Variability: The pin placement on each hole varies from day to day. Golf course staff change the pin location regularly to offer a variety of challenges and ensure fairness in course setup. This variability keeps the game exciting and encourages golfers to adapt their strategies accordingly.
2. Green Reading: The position of the pin influences your green reading and the break of your putts. When assessing the green, consider the slope, contours, and any surrounding obstacles. Understanding the pin’s location helps you anticipate the direction and severity of the break, enabling you to make more accurate and confident putting strokes.
3. Approach Shots: Pin placement affects your approach shots to the green. Analyze the pin’s position in relation to hazards, bunkers, and the green’s size and shape. Adjust your shot trajectory, club selection, and landing area to give yourself the best opportunity for an accurate and controlled approach to the pin.
4. Strategic Decision-making: Pin placement influences your overall course management strategy. Consider the risk-reward trade-offs associated with attacking the pin or playing more conservatively to ensure a safer approach. Assess the hole layout, distance, wind conditions, and pin location to make informed decisions that maximize your scoring opportunities.
5. Communication: Pay attention to any communication or signage provided by the course regarding pin placements. Some courses may indicate the pin location using color-coded flags or other markings. Stay aware of these indicators to help plan your shots and navigate the course effectively.
By understanding and adapting to the pin placement, you can enhance your strategy, improve your green reading skills, and increase your chances of success at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Embrace the challenge and variability of pin placements as you navigate the course.
Staying hydrated during your round of golf is essential for maintaining optimal performance and enjoying your experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course. To ensure your comfort and well-being, we provide convenient water stations throughout the course. Here’s what you should know:
1. Locations: Water stations are strategically placed at various points on the course, typically near tees or in proximity to the halfway point. These stations are easily accessible and designed to provide you with a refreshing drink whenever needed.
2. Water Dispensers: Our water stations are equipped with water dispensers that offer chilled, filtered water. Simply bring your water bottle or use the cups provided, and fill up with cool and refreshing water to quench your thirst. Proper hydration can help you maintain focus, prevent fatigue, and enhance your overall performance.
3. Refill Considerations: It’s recommended that you bring your own reusable water bottle to refill at the water stations. This reduces waste and ensures you have an adequate supply of water throughout your round. Remember to dispose of any cups or trash in the designated receptacles to help keep the course clean and enjoyable for all.
4. Additional Hydration Tips: While the water stations provide a convenient source of hydration, it’s also important to proactively manage your hydration levels. Carry a water bottle with you and take regular sips during your round. Additionally, consider bringing a sports drink or electrolyte-replenishing beverage to maintain proper hydration and replenish essential nutrients.
5. Health and Safety: Your well-being is our priority. In addition to the water stations, we recommend applying sunscreen, wearing a hat, and seeking shade whenever possible to protect yourself from the sun’s rays. Take breaks as needed, listen to your body, and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any specific concerns about staying hydrated during physical activity.
By utilizing the water stations and maintaining proper hydration throughout your round, you can optimize your performance and ensure a more enjoyable golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Take advantage of these amenities to stay refreshed and hydrated during your visit.
Antelope Hills Golf Course strives to provide a comfortable and convenient experience for all golfers, which includes accessible restroom facilities throughout the course. Here’s what you should know about the restrooms available:
1. Locations: Restrooms are strategically located at various points on the course, typically near the clubhouse, halfway houses, or other central areas. These locations ensure that you have easy access to restroom facilities during your round.
2. Cleanliness and Maintenance: We take pride in maintaining clean and well-maintained restrooms for your comfort and convenience. Our staff regularly inspects and cleans the facilities to ensure a pleasant experience for all golfers. If you encounter any cleanliness concerns, please notify our staff, and we will promptly address the issue.
3. Hygiene: Maintaining good hygiene is essential. Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after using the restroom facilities. Proper handwashing helps prevent the spread of germs and promotes a healthier golfing environment for everyone. Hand sanitizers may also be available for additional sanitation measures.
4. Accessibility: We strive to make our restrooms accessible to all golfers. If you have specific accessibility needs or require assistance, please inform our staff, and they will provide the necessary support to ensure your comfort and convenience.
5. Respect for Facilities: We kindly request that you treat the restroom facilities with care and respect. Dispose of any trash in the designated receptacles and refrain from causing any damage or unnecessary mess. By maintaining a clean and tidy environment, we can continue to provide a pleasant experience for all golfers.
Rest assured that we prioritize the availability and cleanliness of restroom facilities to enhance your golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course. If you require any assistance or have specific restroom-related concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff.
Enjoy the Scenery
Antelope Hills Golf Course is not only a haven for golfers but also a picturesque landscape that offers stunning natural beauty. As you navigate the course, take a moment to appreciate and enjoy the captivating scenery that surrounds you. Here’s why you should immerse yourself in the beauty of our course:
1. Majestic Views: Antelope Hills Golf Course is blessed with breathtaking views of the surrounding natural landscape. From rolling hills and lush fairways to panoramic vistas of distant mountains, every hole presents a unique and awe-inspiring view. Allow yourself to be captivated by the beauty of your surroundings as you progress through the course.
2. Serenity and Tranquility: The tranquility of nature can have a calming and rejuvenating effect on the mind and body. While playing your round, take moments to pause and soak in the peaceful atmosphere. Listen to the sounds of chirping birds, feel the gentle breeze against your skin, and let the beauty of the course refresh your spirit.
3. Wildlife Encounters: Antelope Hills Golf Course is home to a variety of local wildlife, adding to the charm of the course. Keep an eye out for deer grazing on the fairways, birds soaring above, or squirrels darting across the trees. These encounters with nature provide a unique connection to the natural world and remind us of the harmonious coexistence of golf and wildlife.
4. Stress Relief and Well-being: Surrounding yourself with natural beauty can have a positive impact on your well-being. Studies have shown that spending time in nature reduces stress levels, improves mood, and promotes overall health and happiness. Embrace the opportunity to escape from the demands of daily life and find solace in the serene and picturesque environment of our course.
Allow yourself to be fully present and appreciate the stunning scenery that Antelope Hills Golf Course offers. Let the beauty of nature enhance your golfing experience and create lasting memories on and off the course.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we understand the importance of continuous improvement and the desire to enhance your golfing skills. Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the basics or an experienced golfer aiming to fine-tune your technique, our golf lessons provide valuable opportunities for growth. Here’s what you should know:
1. Professional Instructors: Our golf lessons are conducted by experienced and knowledgeable golf professionals who are passionate about helping golfers of all skill levels improve their game. These instructors possess a deep understanding of the game and utilize proven teaching methods to guide you through your golfing journey.
2. Personalized Instruction: Every golfer has unique strengths, weaknesses, and goals. Our instructors tailor the lessons to your specific needs, focusing on areas that require improvement or providing guidance on specific aspects of the game you wish to enhance. The personalized approach ensures that you receive targeted instruction and maximize your learning experience.
3. Comprehensive Curriculum: Our golf lessons cover a wide range of topics, including swing mechanics, short game techniques, course management strategies, and mental approach. Whether you’re seeking to develop a consistent swing, improve your putting, or sharpen your decision-making skills on the course, our lessons address various aspects of the game to help you become a more well-rounded golfer.
4. Beginner Programs: If you’re new to golf, we offer beginner programs designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of the game. These programs cover grip, stance, posture, basic swing mechanics, etiquette, and rules of the game. Our instructors will provide a solid foundation to help you build confidence and set you on the right path toward enjoying the game to its fullest.
5. Advanced Coaching: For experienced golfers looking to take their game to the next level, our instructors offer advanced coaching that focuses on refining techniques, analyzing and improving swing mechanics, and developing a strategic approach to the game. Advanced coaching can help you overcome specific challenges and unlock your full potential as a golfer.
Investing in golf lessons at Antelope Hills Golf Course can have a transformative impact on your game. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced golfer, our instructors are committed to helping you achieve your goals and enjoy the game to its fullest potential.
Understanding and establishing a handicap is an important aspect of the game for golfers of all skill levels. At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we recognize the significance of handicaps in promoting fair competition and tracking individual progress. Here’s what you should know about handicaps:
1. Definition: A handicap is a numerical measure of a golfer’s playing ability, which reflects the number of strokes they are entitled to receive or give on different holes. The handicap system allows players of varying skill levels to compete on an equitable basis, leveling the playing field and enhancing the enjoyment of the game.
2. Handicap Index: A Handicap Index serves as a standardized measure of a golfer’s playing ability. It is calculated based on a series of scores and takes into account the difficulty rating of the courses played. The Handicap Index provides a consistent way to compare players’ abilities across different golf courses and enables fair competition among golfers of varying skill levels.
3. Course Handicap: The Course Handicap is specific to the course you’re playing and represents the number of strokes a player receives or gives based on their Handicap Index and the difficulty rating of the course. The Course Handicap is used to adjust scores in stroke play competitions, ensuring a fair and equitable outcome.
4. Posting Scores: It’s important to accurately record your scores after each round of golf to maintain an up-to-date Handicap Index. Most golf clubs and organizations provide facilities or online platforms where you can post your scores for handicap calculation. Regularly posting your scores ensures your handicap reflects your current playing ability.
5. Benefits of Handicaps: Handicaps allow golfers to compete on an equal footing, regardless of their skill level. They provide a fair way to measure improvement, track progress, and challenge oneself. Handicaps also facilitate the formation of evenly matched groups or teams, encouraging friendly competition and fostering camaraderie among golfers.
By establishing and maintaining a handicap, you can fully participate in competitive golf events and enjoy a more level playing field at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Embrace the opportunity to track your progress and measure your game against fellow golfers, enhancing your overall golfing experience.
The rating system used at Antelope Hills Golf Course is an essential tool for golfers to assess the difficulty and challenge of our course. It provides valuable information that helps golfers make informed decisions and strategize their play. Here’s what you should know about our rating system:
1. Course Rating: The Course Rating is a numerical value that represents the difficulty of a golf course for a scratch golfer. It takes into account factors such as length, obstacles, green size, and overall layout. The Course Rating is expressed in strokes and provides a benchmark for evaluating the relative difficulty of different courses.
2. Slope Rating: The Slope Rating measures the relative difficulty of a golf course for golfers of different skill levels. It indicates how much additional challenge a course presents for a golfer who is not a scratch golfer. The Slope Rating is expressed as a numerical value, with higher values indicating a greater challenge for less skilled golfers.
3. Adjusted Course Handicap: The Adjusted Course Handicap is specific to each golfer and is calculated by applying the Course Rating and Slope Rating to their Handicap Index. It represents the number of strokes a golfer receives or gives on a specific course, accounting for the difficulty level of that course compared to a scratch golfer.
4. Understanding Ratings: The Course Rating and Slope Rating provide valuable information for golfers to assess the difficulty of our course and compare it to other courses they may have played. A higher Course Rating suggests a more challenging course for scratch golfers, while a higher Slope Rating indicates increased difficulty for less skilled golfers.
5. Course Management: The rating system aids in course management and strategy. By understanding the Course Rating and Slope Rating, golfers can make informed decisions regarding club selection, shot placement, and overall course strategy. It allows players to tailor their game plan to the unique challenges of our course.
The rating system at Antelope Hills Golf Course serves as a valuable guide for golfers, providing insight into the difficulty of our course and assisting in course management decisions. Utilize the ratings to optimize your playing experience and enjoy the challenges our course presents.
At Antelope Hills Golf Course, we pride ourselves on maintaining a well-manicured and visually appealing course. Our dedicated team of course maintenance professionals works tirelessly to ensure that the course is in excellent condition for your enjoyment. Here’s what you should know about our course maintenance:
1. Turf Care: Our team meticulously cares for the turf, including the fairways, greens, and rough areas. We employ proper mowing techniques, regular fertilization, and irrigation practices to maintain healthy and vibrant grass. This attention to detail creates a consistent and aesthetically pleasing playing surface for golfers.
2. Bunkers and Sand Traps: Bunkers and sand traps are carefully maintained to provide both aesthetic appeal and challenging play. Our team ensures that the sand is properly raked, removing footprints and debris, so that golfers can experience fair and consistent bunker conditions throughout the course.
3. Tree and Shrubbery Care: The trees and shrubbery on the course are regularly trimmed and pruned to maintain their health, shape, and aesthetics. This careful maintenance contributes to the overall beauty and ambience of the course while ensuring that the trees do not obstruct play or pose hazards to golfers.
4. Irrigation System: We have a state-of-the-art irrigation system in place to deliver precise and efficient watering to the course. This system helps us maintain optimal moisture levels in different areas, ensuring healthy turf and consistent playing conditions. The irrigation schedule is carefully managed to minimize disruption to golfers while maximizing the course’s health.
5. Environmental Stewardship: We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability in our course maintenance practices. We strive to minimize the use of chemicals and employ environmentally friendly techniques to preserve and protect the natural ecosystem surrounding the course. Our goal is to provide a beautiful and enjoyable golfing experience while being mindful of our environmental impact.
By prioritizing course maintenance, we aim to provide you with a visually appealing, well-conditioned course that enhances your overall golfing experience at Antelope Hills Golf Course. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work diligently to maintain the course to the highest standards.
Antelope Hills Golf Course has received numerous accolades and recognition for its exceptional facilities and outstanding golfing experience. These accolades are a testament to our commitment to providing a top-tier golfing destination. Here are some notable accolades we have received:
1. Golf Digest: Antelope Hills Golf Course has been featured in Golf Digest’s prestigious “Best Golf Courses” rankings. This recognition highlights the quality of our course design, playing conditions, and overall golfing experience.
2. Local Media: Our golf course has garnered positive attention from local media outlets. Esteemed publications, such as the Prescott Daily News and the Arizona Golf Magazine, have praised the course’s layout, maintenance, and its contribution to the golfing community in the Prescott area.
3. Customer Reviews: We are grateful for the positive feedback and reviews from our valued customers. Many golfers have expressed their satisfaction with the course’s aesthetics, playability, and exceptional service. Their positive experiences serve as a testament to our commitment to providing an exceptional golfing experience.
4. Tournament Host: Antelope Hills Golf Course has been selected as a host for various prestigious golf tournaments. These events attract golfers from across the region, showcasing our course’s quality and ability to provide a challenging and enjoyable tournament experience.
5. Community Recognition: Our commitment to the local community has been recognized by community organizations and authorities. We have received accolades for our involvement in charitable events, youth golf programs, and our contributions to the local economy.
We are proud to receive these accolades and are grateful for the recognition bestowed upon Antelope Hills Golf Course. These honors motivate us to continually strive for excellence and deliver a remarkable golfing experience to all who visit.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is owned and operated by a dedicated team of golf enthusiasts who are passionate about providing an exceptional golfing experience. Our commitment to maintaining a top-notch facility and delivering outstanding service is a reflection of our ownership’s vision and dedication. Here’s what you should know about our ownership:
1. Ownership Group: Antelope Hills Golf Course is owned by a group of investors who share a common love for the game of golf. This group is comprised of individuals with extensive experience in the golf industry and a deep understanding of what it takes to create a premier golfing destination.
2. Golf Expertise: The ownership group includes professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the golf industry. Their experience spans various aspects of golf course management, including course design, maintenance, and customer service. Their collective expertise ensures that Antelope Hills Golf Course operates at the highest standards.
3. Commitment to Excellence: Our ownership is committed to providing an exceptional golfing experience for every visitor to Antelope Hills Golf Course. This commitment is reflected in the continuous improvements made to the facilities, the attention to detail in course maintenance, and the focus on customer satisfaction.
4. Community Involvement: Our ownership understands the importance of being an active and engaged member of the local community. They actively support community initiatives, youth golf programs, and charitable events. By giving back to the community, our ownership aims to foster a positive and inclusive environment for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
5. Future Development: Our ownership is dedicated to the ongoing development and enhancement of Antelope Hills Golf Course. They continually explore opportunities to improve the facilities, introduce new amenities, and elevate the overall golfing experience. This commitment ensures that the course remains a premier destination for golfers in the Prescott area and beyond.
We take pride in our ownership’s vision and their unwavering commitment to delivering excellence at Antelope Hills Golf Course. Their passion for the game and dedication to providing a remarkable golfing experience make us a preferred choice for golfers of all levels.
Antelope Hills Golf Course offers a range of membership options designed to cater to the needs and preferences of avid golfers. Becoming a member at our course provides a host of exclusive benefits and privileges that enhance your golfing experience. Here’s what you should know about our membership:
1. Membership Levels: We offer various membership levels to accommodate different playing frequencies and preferences. These may include full golf memberships, weekday-only memberships, and seasonal memberships. Each membership level comes with its own set of benefits and access privileges.
2. Unlimited Access: As a member, you enjoy unlimited access to our golf course. This means you can play whenever you choose, without restrictions on tee times or limited availability. Experience the freedom to enjoy your favorite sport at your convenience.
3. Preferred Pricing: Members receive preferred pricing on green fees, golf cart rentals, and other services offered at the course. This allows you to enjoy your rounds of golf at a discounted rate, providing great value for your membership investment.
4. Exclusive Events and Tournaments: Members have the opportunity to participate in exclusive member events and tournaments. These events may include member-only tournaments, social gatherings, and special golfing experiences. It’s a chance to connect with fellow golfers, build friendships, and create lasting memories on and off the course.
5. Practice Facilities: Membership often includes access to our practice facilities, including driving ranges, putting greens, and chipping areas. Take advantage of these amenities to sharpen your skills, practice your swing, and improve your overall game.
6. Additional Amenities: Depending on the membership level, you may also enjoy access to additional amenities such as clubhouse facilities, locker rooms, pro shop discounts, and dining options. These amenities further enhance your overall experience and provide a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Becoming a member at Antelope Hills Golf Course grants you exclusive privileges and a sense of belonging to a vibrant golfing community. Experience the joy of playing on our exceptional course while enjoying the benefits and camaraderie that membership brings.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is not only a premier golfing destination but also a hub of exciting events and activities for golfers and the local community. We offer a diverse range of events throughout the year, catering to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Here’s a glimpse of the events you can look forward to:
1. Tournaments: We host a variety of golf tournaments that showcase friendly competition and camaraderie among golfers. These tournaments may include individual stroke play, team events, or charity fundraisers. Participate in these exciting tournaments to challenge yourself, test your skills, and enjoy the thrill of competitive golf.
2. Clinics and Workshops: We organize instructional clinics and workshops conducted by our golf professionals. These sessions are designed to help golfers improve their skills, enhance their knowledge of the game, and learn new techniques. From swing mechanics to short game strategies, these clinics provide valuable insights to elevate your golfing abilities.
3. Social Events: We believe that golf is not only about the game but also about building connections and fostering a sense of community. Throughout the year, we host social events such as themed golf outings, member appreciation events, and holiday celebrations. These events provide an opportunity to relax, socialize, and enjoy a vibrant social atmosphere.
4. Junior Golf Programs: We are committed to nurturing the next generation of golfers. Our junior golf programs aim to introduce young players to the game, provide quality instruction, and instill a lifelong passion for golf. These programs may include summer camps, junior leagues, and skills clinics tailored to different age groups.
5. Corporate and Group Outings: Antelope Hills Golf Course is an ideal venue for corporate outings, group events, and fundraisers. We offer tailored packages to accommodate large groups, ensuring a memorable and well-organized experience for all participants. Enjoy a day of golf, team-building activities, and networking opportunities amidst the picturesque surroundings of our course.
Participating in events at Antelope Hills Golf Course adds an extra layer of excitement and enjoyment to your golfing experience. Whether you’re competing in a tournament, refining your skills at a clinic, or socializing with fellow golfers, our events provide a platform for camaraderie, skill development, and memorable experiences.
Antelope Hills Golf Course enjoys a prime location in close proximity to various attractions, amenities, and accommodations, making it a convenient and accessible destination for golfers. Here’s what you should know about our proximity to key locations:
1. Downtown Prescott: We are located just a short drive from downtown Prescott, a charming and historic area known for its vibrant atmosphere, unique shops, art galleries, and delicious dining options. After your round of golf, you can explore the downtown area and immerse yourself in the local culture and entertainment.
2. Hotels and Resorts: There are several hotels and resorts in the vicinity of Antelope Hills Golf Course, offering comfortable accommodations for visitors. Whether you prefer a luxury resort, a cozy bed and breakfast, or a budget-friendly hotel, you’ll find a range of options within a convenient distance from the course.
3. Prescott National Forest: Nature enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to the Prescott National Forest, a sprawling wilderness area that offers stunning landscapes, hiking trails, and outdoor recreational opportunities. After your game, you can immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the forest and enjoy activities such as hiking, biking, or picnicking.
4. Local Attractions: Antelope Hills Golf Course is situated near various local attractions that may interest visitors. From historical landmarks and museums to art galleries and scenic viewpoints, there’s something for everyone to explore and enjoy during their stay in the Prescott area.
5. Regional Transportation: Our location provides convenient access to regional transportation hubs. Major highways and airports are within a reasonable distance, making it easy for both local and out-of-town visitors to reach Antelope Hills Golf Course with ease.
With our prime location in close proximity to downtown Prescott, accommodations, natural attractions, and transportation options, Antelope Hills Golf Course offers convenience and accessibility for golfers and visitors alike. Experience the ease of reaching our course and take advantage of the surrounding amenities and attractions.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is committed to providing accessibility and ensuring that golfers of all abilities can enjoy our facilities. We strive to create an inclusive environment that accommodates diverse needs. Here’s what you should know about the accessibility of our course:
1. ADA Compliance: We adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our facilities, including the clubhouse, restrooms, parking areas, and designated pathways, are designed to be accessible to individuals with disabilities. We have ramps, wide doorways, and accessible amenities to ensure that everyone can navigate the course with ease.
2. Golf Cart Accessibility: We offer golf carts that are designed to accommodate individuals with mobility challenges. These carts have features such as accessible seating and hand controls to enable golfers with limited mobility to navigate the course comfortably. Golfers who require a golf cart for accessibility reasons can request one during their visit.
3. Assistance and Support: Our staff is trained to provide assistance and support to individuals with disabilities. We strive to create a welcoming and accommodating environment for all golfers. If you require any specific assistance or have special needs, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you during your visit.
4. Communication Accessibility: We aim to provide clear and accessible communication to all golfers. Our website is designed to be user-friendly and accessible, with features such as alt-text for images and compatibility with screen readers. We also provide alternative formats for printed materials upon request.
5. Inclusive Programs: We are committed to offering inclusive golf programs and events. Our instructional clinics and tournaments are designed to be inclusive and welcoming to golfers of all abilities. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable and can participate in the joy of the game.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is dedicated to ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all golfers. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the game of golf, and we continually work to improve our accessibility measures to meet the needs of our diverse community.